I've just completed the merging of 2 systems into a JES2MAS, we're z/OS 2.1
RSU1508 on both systems, thanks to all the fine folks here the process to get
these systems into a MAS was sucesfully, the only issue I had was with one
CA-SPOOL print destination, for some reason the output status on JES was 'USER'
CA-Spool will not pick it up from the queue. When we print to R21, which is the
alias to ltrm4fe, it comes out without the status of ‘user’ and prints to their
printer without any issues. looking deeper into the Queues, I see many jobs
sitting in the purge queue 'awaiting purge' and I cannot for the life of me
figure out why, status shows

$HASP890 JOB(VTAMCHK)
$HASP890 JOB(VTAMCHK) STATUS=(AWAITING PURGE),CLASS=STC,
$HASP890 PRIORITY=1,SYSAFF=(IND,ANY),HOLD=(NONE),
$HASP890 PURGE=YES,CMDAUTH=(LOCAL),OFFS=(),
$HASP890 SECLABEL=,USERID=VTAMCHK,
$HASP890 SPOOL=(VOLUMES=(SYSSA2),TGS=1,
$HASP890 PERCENT=0.0002),ARM_ELEMENT=NO,CARDS=2,
$HASP890 REBUILD=NO,CC=(COMPLETED,RC=0),DELAY=(),
$HASP890 CRTIME=(2016.339,15:03:32)
I've attempted to cancel via JES $CSxxxx and jes2 comes back 'job cannot be
cancelled' when I purge this job the status remains the same, they are already
awaiting purge, any clues?
thanks
Carmen