David:
This could be a big deal with some companies. A company 6that I used to work
for battled every request this and it took months t6o get it done.
I vote the KISS methodology. If there is a security issue it MUST be hi lighted
as well.
If you opt for your way there should be a big bullet point with an in depth
explanation.

Ed