Hello all, we have a z13s running z/os V1.13 soon to be V2.2 and I had a
question about debit card pin block encryption.

We have Crypto processors on the z13 as seen below. I was asked to look into
Debit card PIN block encryption, but I'm not sure about what I'm looking at. I
looked into the ICSF application programming guide and it talks about PIN
encryption. Is this what  am looking for or am I just spinning my wheels. Any
help appreciated. If you can point me to some documentation I would appreciate
it.

Thanks

CSFO0166 DEFAULT CICS WAIT LIST WILL BE USED.
CSFM607I A CKDS KEY STORE POLICY IS NOT DEFINED.
CSFM607I A PKDS KEY STORE POLICY IS NOT DEFINED.
CSFM610I GRANULAR KEYLABEL ACCESS CONTROL IS DISABLED.
CSFM611I XCSFKEY EXPORT CONTROL FOR AES IS DISABLED.
CSFM611I XCSFKEY EXPORT CONTROL FOR DES IS DISABLED.
CSFM612I PKA KEY EXTENSIONS CONTROL IS DISABLED.
CSFM530I I/O INTERRUPT SUPPORT HAS BEEN ENABLED FOR CRYPTO EXPRESS3 COPROCESSOR
G00, SERIAL NUMBER DV64M309.
CSFM129I MASTER KEY DES ON CRYPTO EXPRESS3 COPROCESSOR G00, SERIAL NUMBER
DV64M309, IS CORRECT.
CSFM129I MASTER KEY RSA ON CRYPTO EXPRESS3 COPROCESSOR G00, SERIAL NUMBER
DV64M309, IS CORRECT.
CSFM129I MASTER KEY AES ON CRYPTO EXPRESS3 COPROCESSOR G00, SERIAL NUMBER
DV64M309, IS CORRECT.
CSFM124I MASTER KEY ECC ON CRYPTO EXPRESS3 COPROCESSOR G00, SERIAL NUMBER
DV64M309, NOT INITIALIZED.
CSFM111I CRYPTOGRAPHIC FEATURE IS ACTIVE. CRYPTO EXPRESS3 COPROCESSOR G00,
SERIAL NUMBER DV64M309.
CSFM400I CRYPTOGRAPHY - SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
CSFM130I CRYPTOGRAPHY - RSA SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE.
CSFM127I CRYPTOGRAPHY - AES SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE.
CSFM126I CRYPTOGRAPHY - FULL CPU-BASED SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE.
CSFM001I ICSF INITIALIZATION COMPLETE

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are