From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John McKown
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: HLASM bug - division of EQU symbols in instruction vs
another EQU

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Bill Hitefield <
bill.hitefi...@dino-software.com> wrote:

> Would anyone happen to have the URL whereby I could sign up to be a
> member of the ASSEMBLER group?
>
> I have heard it mentioned several times, and it sounds very interesting.

​Web site: https://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ASSEMBLER-LIST

mailto:lists...@listserv.uga.edu

in the _body_ in PLAIN TEXT, !!NOT!! HTML (yes, I'm shouting) put in:

subscribe assembler-list Bill Hitefield​

> Bill Hitefield
> Dino-Software Corporation
> 800.480.DINO
> 423.878.5660
> www.dino-software.com

"Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient.
It's called 'rain'." -- Michael McClary, in alt.fusion

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

 Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate
e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient. This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended only
for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.