We will be transitioning from Extra! X-treme 9.3 to Reflection Desktop down the
road and I am evaluating its functions and how our current use of Extra! will
translate to Reflections.

One function our group makes good use of in Extra! is the "Print Multiple
Screens" functions. This allows users to queue up several screen prints and
then print them on one page formatted appropriately.  So far I'm unable to
locate this function in Reflections.

Is anyone aware if this function is available?  And if so how to set this up?
In my research of the support site and documents I see some subtle mention of
it as a possibility but I find no concrete means to do it.

Bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.