I have personally used to use snagit but not here at our facility.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Conversion from Extra! X-treme 9.3 to Reflection Desktop - Print
Multiple Screens

We have Reflections.  I do not know how to print multiple screens, but I know
it can capture multiple screens.

We have a tool from TechSmith called Snagit.  I use that in place of screen
capture processes.

Lizette

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.