Outstanding on all counts Connor. More more more.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: What are mainframes
Local Time: April 5, 2017 3:57 PM
UTC Time: April 5, 2017 8:57 PM
From: conn...@connorsdomain.com
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

On 4/5/2017 4:15 PM, Phil Smith wrote:
> Agreed, though he loses partial points for (a) being overwrought and (b)
> getting SAP wrong. But the first is obviously subjective and the second is a
> nit.
If you check the description of the video you'll see my name there :)
I supplied them with about 1000x the amount of information they put into
the video since its a 'tech quickie' and what I supplied would have made
a solid hour long video or something.
I did mention SAPs but didn't go into detail about them. They may have
done their own research and gotten that info.
I'd say for the average person who thought mainframes were dead or
didn't know they existed, its more than a good enough explanation.

I helped with this video for the exact reason that I'd hope that this
would reach out to a younger audience who don't know about mainframes or
who might have thought they were old tech.

I may be doing a different video with them in the future on their main
channel which will hopefully get about 10 times the views this one is
getting. Again, all in hope that some of the younger generation, my
generation, will learn that the mainframe is NOT dead.

-Connor Krukosky