From: "william janulin" <0000008d52e04f2e-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:53:00 AM
Subject: Re: z/OS with ASCII and Non-ASCII input

Well, it was a SERENA person that asked me the question

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:33 AM, Carmen Vitullo <cvitu...@hughes.net>
wrote:

That's actually a question for Serena, the vendor, last time I installed and
supported Changeman it was at version 7, and did have a Eclipse plug in to
support Java,.net and and other ASCII type of platform the application or at
this point the vendor product this the tool that needs to support moving code,
or objects to and from the repository. there are administrative options/tasks
in the ZMF application to define your local and remote system. there is a great
CHGM forum at Serena.com you can post this question to also

Carmen