Good Morning everyone,
I am looking for any information to read that is related to Merging
SYSPLEXes.
We have a few SYSPLEXes, each with a couple of LPARs.
I wanted to see how much effort would be involved in collapsing into fewer
SYSPLEXes.

Once I collapse say SYSPLEX#7 into SYSPLEX #1, all of SYSPLEX #7 data would
available to SYSPLEX #1, so it would be much easier to migrate workloads
from one LPAR to another.

When I use my old friend Google, I get lots of hits on creating a SYSPLEX,
but I wanted to be able to merge two SYSPLEXes into one.

Can someone point me to some information I could read through that would
help me get my arms around this one?

Thanks,

.......Cameron