blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Hey Will,
I am curious...What is your OS running in your big iron?Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017, 7:19 PM, William Donzelli <wdonze...@gmail.com>