From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Pinnacle
<pinnc...@rochester.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:24:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: "New" Java-less Operating System Messages blips like crazy

I'm trying to use the new Java-less Operating System Messages console on
the HMC.  My version is Blippy McBlipperson, which makes it extremely
difficult to use, because you can't watch it.  As new messages are sent
to the console, the display collapses and expands at least 10x/sec.
Anybody else's HMC console behave this way?  If so, what was IBM
thinking?  We had to submit RFE's to get them to remove Java, do we have
to submit more requirements to make it usable?

Regards,
Tom Conley

--
John Eells