william janulin wrote:

>  Does anyone know of a utility that can be used to extract zOS syslog data
>for a specific date and time period or which manual I cold find the info?

If your SYSLOG for a specific date/time is still kept in JES SPOOL, you can use
SDSF Print function.

> I am hoping I will not have to use cut & paste to get the informationneeded
> for a PMR I have open.

SDSF Print function is very handy, no need to cut/copy/paste. Just open the
function, select your start/end lines, print and then print close.

Do you have any Spool grabber utility? Something like BMC Control-D or such
product?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht