One other option.

In SDSF is the FILTER function on the top menu.  If you have specific messages
or jobs or other you want rather than all lines in a particular time frame, you
can use that to cut down on the amount of data.

All is detailed in the TOC for SDSF.  I find that when I am in a specific
function in SDSF, if I enter an INVALID command, then use the HELP Key (PF1) I
will be presented with the functions available for that panel.  That way I do
not need to know what they are and easier to find the details.

Lizette