Hello
.
I am not a RACF Security Administrator by any means, after reading several
documents
I need some help setting up a RACF Facility Class and Permitting Access To a
Started Task Userid (STCUSRID) and My Userid (PAULD01).

Do the following RACF Commands Define a Facility Class BLUE_RIBBON.SYS1.MSTRUPDT
and Have I permitted the Started Task Userid (STCUSRID) Update access to the
Facility
and My Userid PAULD01 Read access ?
*
RDEFINE FACILITY BLUE_RIBBON.SYS1.MSTRUPDT UACC(NONE)
PERMIT  BLUE_RIBBON.SYS1.MSTRUPDT CLASS(FACILITY) ID(STCUSRID) ACCESS(UPDATE)
PERMIT  BLUE_RIBBON.SYS1.MSTRUPDT CLASS(FACILITY) ID(PAULD01) ACCESS(READ)
*
*
No for the code ...
*
*
FACILITY$ DC   CL8'FACILITY'
STEM      DC   H'00',H'00'
          DC   CL13'BLUE_RIBBON.SYS1.MSTRUPDT'
STEM#    EQU   *-STEM
*
         DS    0D
RACLAB   RACROUTE REQUEST=AUTH,ATTR=READ,CLASS='FACILITY',            XX
               RELEASE=1.9,MF=L
         DS  XL8
RACLAB#  EQU  *-RACLAB

         MVC  SEC_ENTITY,STEM

         RACROUTE REQUEST=AUTH,                                       **
               WORKA=(R10),                                           **
               ATTR=READ,                                             **
               ENTITYX=SEC_ENTITY,                                    **
               CLASS=FACILITY$,                                       **
               MSGSUPP=NO,                                            **
               LOG=ASIS,                                              **
               MF=(E,RACLAB)
*
*
Does the Above RACROUTE REQUEST=AUTH macro verify that the userid has
Read Authority to the Facility ?
Have I coded it properly ?
.
.
Without specifying a Userid, Is the ACEE used to verify the user ?
*
*
Should a Userid be explicitly specified on the command ?
*
*
Thank You
Paul D'Angelo