esmie moo wrote:

>I am trying to delete a dsn which is in a SYSPLEX.  When I attempt to do so
>(via ISPF 3.4) I receive the message that the dsn is in use.I hit PF1 to get
>further information and then type HELP (as per prompt) and it shows that it is
>in use by the folliwng 2 user(s) and/or jobs(s)However when |I check iin SDSF
>niether the job nor the user is displayed.

Try these commands in SDSF:

SYSNAME *

PRE
or
PRE   <jobname / user name you want to search for>

OWNER

and then also check that you turned off any filtering and destination filtering.

then use command DA ALL - you should see all and everything on this planet...

>Is there a way of deleting the dsn?

There is a RACF profile which you can use to bypass normal checks to do a
deletion.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht