"Dsn in use" is not an security issue, it is a GRS issue. Datasets are
serialized by their dsname only. If you have different datasets on different
volumes with the same dsname, they will be serialized.

You can delete the dsname by telling GRS to keep this dataset local.

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286