Hi all,

 We have an issue with IPL in a LPARs with package IODF. This is the actual
situation

We have a server with:

- PROD sysplex: 4 lpar
- TEST sysplex: 2 lpar
- International systems: 3 monoplex lpars

In a normal situación we créate and modify IODF in PROD sysplex. TEST sysplex
use the same IODF in LOADxx members but this device is set OFF in TEST OS IODF
configuration.

International system don't Access to PROD IODF device. IODF device is not
assigned to these systems in IODF configuration.

First we execute a dynamic activación in PROD sysplex and IPL in TEST system.
Then we send to international systems a package IODF with only 3 lpars.

International systems execute a dynamic activation with the IODF package.
Dynamic activation works fine. But in the next IPL the system can't load the
last IODF active:

IEA246I LOAD   ID A1 SELECTED
IEA246I NUCLST ID 01 SELECTED
IEA519I IODF DSN = MPLX.IODF00
IEA520I CONFIGURATION ID = EALB    . IODF DEVICE NUMBER = 8318
IEA528I IPL IODF NAME DOES NOT MATCH IODF NAME IN HARDWARE TOKEN
MPLX.IODF01 ------> Last iodf active in dynamic activation

Our questions are:

 Can they execute an ipl with a package IODF?
 If the answer is "not possible", Must we assign our PROD IODF device to
international system configuration like OFF (similar our TEST system) and move
their LOADxx member to the same device?

Thanks

Jorge Garcia Juanino
Coordinador sistemas z/OS