How are tracks provisioned?
If fixed provisioning, then ICKDSF TRKFMT CYL(0,14) CYCLES(1) will
write b'00000000', b'11111111', and b'01010101' or b'10101010' for the
full track for three erasing writes to each track.  Increase 1 for
more erases.  Erase all tracks in all cylinders of all volumes.
If dynamic provisioning, then erase all volumes with extra erases to
catch the excess capacity above the capacity of the volumes.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Carlos Bodra - Pessoal
<cbo...@terra.com.br> wrote:
> We are replacing IBM TS7740 with new TS7760 and need to do a Cluster Cleanup
> (FC 4017 – This feature is a factory default button, clear all data, all
> tables, etc..). IBM says that this feature is withdrawn and no more
> available.
>

> What can we use in place of it or any suggestion about how to clear data
> from it?
>

> Carlos Bodra
>
> IBM System Certified System z
>
> São Paulo - Brazil