On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM <
kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

> The only way I can think of is update the CSCB of that particular Address
> Space. Make sure you have the right one, e.g. by ASID.

​This is how I have seen in done. Once ... a _long_ time ago under MVT
(although it was REGION rather than ASID back then). I was intrigued when I
saw the output of a D A command which had a strange value in it. I think it
was something like "ON/LINE"​. It was an interesting way to "disable" the
CANCEL command since "CANCEL ON/LINE" would not pass the command parser.

--
If you look around the poker table & don't see an obvious sucker, it's you.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown