If batch processing, I'd guess you're using IKJEFT01 , I think the output
should write to SYSTSPRT ?
Carmen

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tommy W Jeseritz" <tommy_jeser...@uhc.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 2:35:33 PM
Subject: HSM Query command

How do I write the output of the 'hsend q cds' to a dataset for our metric
reporting.

Query does not have the option to do a ODS('output.dsn.name') so was wondering
for our reporting, we want to automate this in a batch job.
If anyone has any idea's , please let me know. I have tried sdsf batch but have
not been successful.