Re the comment:

"Whenever I asked the question: "what is the difference between zBX and
regular 19" rack with blade servers" I heard about Ensemble, OSX, OSM,
etc.  Customers do not need ensembles. From customer point of view zBX
is just rack with servers, but less flexible, vendor locked and more
expensive. Even IBM did not use zBX for its appliance like IDAA"

If this is all you understood about the product, either you were misinformed or
it wasn't explained properly to you. As the zBX is now history, its pointless
trying to 'sell' its real benefits/advantages. As regards the IDAA, it was a
introduced before the zBX and was actually a variant of it!