BARCLAYS CLASSIFICATION: Internal Only

The VTAM status is exactly what you'd expect for a working dependent LU.

IST097I DISPLAY ACCEPTED
IST075I NAME = APPN.ICU1P635, TYPE = LOGICAL  UNIT IST486I STATUS= ACTIV----D,
DESIRED STATE= ACTIV

As already explained ACTIV----D means VTAM has added this LU with dynamic
reconfiguration and received a positive response to ACTLU from the dependent LU
at LOCADDR=214. At the SNA levels there is a match here. It says little about
mapping LOCADDR=214 to the correct print definition at the AS400 - only that
LOCADDR=214 is defined.

IST1447I  REGISTRATION TYPE = NETSRVR
IST977I MDLTAB=***NA*** ASLTAB=***NA*** IST861I MODETAB=MODEHUS3
USSTAB=ISTINCNO LOGTAB=***NA*** IST934I DLOGMOD=RS3262 USS LANGTAB=***NA***
IST597I CAPABILITY-PLU  INHIBITED,SLU ENABLED  ,SESSION LIMIT 00000001

A dependent LU can never be a primary LU so PLU inhibited is expected and
normal.

SLU enabled means that the secondary LU is active and the AS/400 is NOT
reporting issues with the LU or process within the AS400 behind the SLU. If
there were a problem being reported with SNA protocols we might see SLU
DISABLED.

IST136I SWITCHED SNA MAJOR NODE = SWPUF43 IST081I LINE NAME = LE213000, LINE
GROUP = GRPPUF43, MAJNOD = XCAPUF43 IST135I PHYSICAL UNIT = PUF43 IST082I
DEVTYPE = LU IST654I I/O TRACE = OFF, BUFFER TRACE = OFF IST1500I  STATE TRACE
= OFF IST171I ACTIVE SESSIONS = 0000000000, SESSION  REQUESTS = 0000000000
IST314I END

Sorry, can't help beyond the SNA parts of your questions.

Mike Wawiorko