Beat me to it. I was going to suggest a ++MOVE usermod, provided the SSI module
is SMP/E-maintained.

Ant.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Thursday, 21 September 2017 11:59 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Keeping SSN init modules current

In poking around our stable of usermods, I find this usermod for ISPF:

++USERMOD (ISPF003) REWORK(20141710) .
++VER (Z038)  FMID (HIF7N02) .
++MOVE (FLMIO24 ) SYSLIB(SISPLPA) TOSYSLIB(SISPLOAD) LMOD .
..

The point of this IBM-suggested usermod is to move SCLM modules from LPA to
link list for shops that don't utilize SCLM heavily. What if we created
something like this:

++USERMOD (HSCxxxx) REWORK(date) .
++VER (Z038)  FMID (hsc-fmid) .
++MOVE (ssn-init-module) SYSLIB(hsc-loadlib) TOSYSLIB(LINKLIB) LMOD .

where LINKLIB is SYS1.LINKLIB.

Future HSC maintenance, if any, would find the module in SYS1.LINKLIB and keep
it up to date until the next upgrade, which would require reAPPLYing the
usermod.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson