Well... I guess it's time to hunt out a more current release.  8-D

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of retired mainframer
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ICETOOL - Question regarding a statement in the ICETOOL Guide

That was copyrighted in 2008 and synchronized with z/OS 1.10, 9 years and 6
releases back.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/ice1ca30.pdf

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.