I need to catalog a bunch of jobs into a PDS during a conversion. The source system utility creates an IEBUPDTE job for this purpose.

Unfortunately, some of the data within these jobs steams contain a './' at the start of the card record. IEBUPDTE thinks they are control cards and cancels the catalog of the new member.

At this point, the only thing I think should work is to individually FTP these members and bypass IEBUPDTE, but that will be a real hassle.

I am looking for suggestions on how to get these members cataloged.

--
Tony Thigpen