On 2017-11-22 11:24, David Cole wrote:
I simply don't understand why anyone would still be putting up with PCOMM.

Tom Brennan Vista remains both well and fully supported.
It is, was, and will always be the best.

It probably is the best, but it also has, at least for me, a few annoying "features":

- the ind$file dialog cannot be resized (I cannot use FTP)
- the File transfer settings menu lacks a pull-down with all options
- it's not possible to keep macros in multiple directories
- accidentally recording a macro (while trying to play it) doesn't warn you that the current macro will be overwritten

Robert
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins(a)gmail.com