Tom Conley wrote:
On 1/16/2018 2:47 PM, John Eells wrote:
Jousma, David wrote:
WSC has published!
http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/FLASH10884

Indeed, and you beat me to it!  Many thanks for Kurt Quackenbush for
writing it, and Riaz Ahmad for getting it formatted as a Flash and
getting it posted to the WSC's website.

I've only had the problem since 1/11/18.  Good to know the alert is out
5 days later, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

The storied West Point and Officer's Candidate School response to "Why did you make that mistake?" is appropriate here: "No excuse, sir."

On behalf of IBM, I apologize to all for the late notification.

Going forward, we are trying hard to make sure we understand and communicate all the impacts as rapidly as we can. The team that maintains the servers will probably replace the server certificates that expire in May some time in April. Thus far, we know of no impacts before April, but that's not yet any guarantee there will be none before that date.

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie