From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Steve Smith <sasd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Pu

That would be a nice surprise for the casual Wikipedia user.  Blow up
their phone and data plan for an errant fingering.

There are definitely links to the current PoOp, but given the swirling
chaos that is ibm.com, its validity cannot be guaranteed for more than
say, a couple of days.  Besides, it gets updated to a new edition
quite irregularly.  If you mean a permanent link to whatever the
current PoOp is.... lol (it would be nice, though!).

sas

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 3:31 PM, Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 20:19:13 +0000, Seymour J Metz wrote:
>
>>I sometimes add references to Wikipedia articles and would like to know
>>whether there is a URL for a current z Principles of Operations manual that
>>does not require an IBM userid.
>>
> For a couple gigabytes of somewhat useful doc, download a .zip from:
>
> http://secure-web.cisco.com/1auruFZeoXdraIMrV5elGwOinjnB_7tw3uqskyFe-0UCpa04X9__j4kAvRFWT0VVUk-0xw6vwJNy36Y14Jq7FPOg7RYVn3D0H2msi7FfUrvJo8QpG1FJ-O4N39uv_HTkyIjsDU2KIoMIBkbJRCN0tG42bbwcqnxFmx2472ioDmeLytqPCJ36rhG6ANzSQ8HDRBZan_Xd9y7zQJ1yblODPRO6H3SOl60WoQ5_nuX2m3tbioUd2pC9huymxW_rcEXprB466IXEn9Sfh6wutkv8z67G0nmTBbT8rlh310kUWIm5AmXb5IhiMoG1E-zhnUoZi5SrozzRZxgIlkOJlCsbjMPAiZe16-xfhWrARxLIyqnzwxTBCC3HofgflXm3KWn2RI-8HPyZkQsjJ3zrdFf0ytd2FMtNI5spY6W7qjB1pOc_iwwaz0PZOtSoRR9T99R8N/http%3A%2F%2Fwww-03.ibm.com%2Fsystems%2Fz%2Fos%2Fzos%2Flibrary%2Fbkserv%2F
>     # (The "-03" is silent.)
>     Download Adobe Indexed PDF collection       V2R3    V2R2    V2R1
>
> -- gil

sas