On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 15:42:09 -0500, Steve Smith wrote:

>There are definitely links to the current PoOp, but given the swirling
>chaos that is ibm.com, its validity cannot be guaranteed for more than
>say, a couple of days.

My experience is that URLs pointing to manuals have remained constant.
I can't remember a link to a manual ever being changed.

>Besides, it gets updated to a new edition
>quite irregularly.

A new edition gets releases on the GA date for a new generation of
processors. Occasionally, a new one is released on the GA date for
what used to be called the "Business Class" processor. I wouldn't
call that "quite irregularly."

--
Tom Marchant