Thanks. That lets me know that I need to go back and retest to see if I am missing something.

Tony Thigpen

Dana Mitchell wrote on 02/09/2018 10:09 AM:
Tony,

I whipped up a quick test, and I'm not seeing that on z/OS 2.1.  Here's the
output I get from my DEBUG rexx:

   $HASP534 OFF1.ST    INACTIVE
   REXX DEBUG Detected Message
     JOB:4 JES2
   JOBID:8
   SYSID:4 TE01
   Text lines:1
   Line  1:$HASP534 OFF1.ST    INACTIVE

I don't know what might be causing what you are seeing...

Dana