HI
I am just working on a PoC for RHEL7.x with native LPAR and KVM Host with RHEL7.5 guests.

two things are different
1. use fdasd if you have dasds on your system or fdisk if you are working with disks. 2. Networkdevices are OSA,s and you have to define 3 address min. on OSA5 type. There are special commands for check and change the OSA Devices.
3. with RHEL 7.5 there is a beta Version for s390x(64bit) it includes KVM.

I use my RHEL7.5 Versions for demo 90 days

Wolfgang