On 2018-02-19 16:07, Binyamin Dissen wrote:
Is there a standard way that an IPCS EXEC (or program, if necessary) can
programmatically access the SYSTRACE buffers?

Or is the only standard option sending SYSTRACE top a dataset and then
scraping it?

I would like to pick out certain records and issue a WHERE on the address and
then produce a report.

http://www.dissensoftware.com

What I've done is:
1. Send SYSTRACE output to a data set.
2. Use an edit macro that generates a REXX exec that contains
   IPCS NOTE commands to show the trace lines and IPCS WHERE
   commands for the PSW addresses in the trace lines.
3. Run the generated exec in IPCS.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International