From: "Susan Shumway" <chale...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 11:50:48 AM
Subject: Re: kc4z. I built it, will they come?

Thanks for the question, Bart. We produce the z/OS KC4c plug-ins to
include all the products that are directly included in the z/OS product
documentation library. It's up to other products to produce their own
sets of plug-ins, so, if you don't see them listed, they likely don't
exist. We're also hoping that more products jump on the KC4z bandwagon,
so, if there's a product that you'd particularly like to see in that
format, ask your IBM rep to request it from the product team. We'll
cheer on an eventual complete set of z/OS KC4z content right along with you!

While I have you, note that we're soon changing how we deliver z/OS KC4z
plug-ins. You'll obtain them nice and easy through FTP instead of
Softcopy Librarian. Watch for at least a Flash about it.

Yours truly,
Sue Shumway

On 02/22/18 8:54 AM, van der Grijn, Bart , B wrote:
> I installed kc4z in our z/OS 2.3 sandbox system, started up Softcopy
> Librarian and downloaded the z/OS 2.3 collection. So far, so good.
> How do I get other KnowledgeCenter content? The default source URL
> (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com) only show z/OS, z/OS connect and CICS TS.
> Where do I find other IBM KC documentation for products like Omegamon and DB2
> to access through kc4z?
>
> Thanks,
> Bart

Sue Shumway