Hi Carmen,

Yes, that's probably your best bet. Feel free to report back here in case your solution benefits others, as well.

Yours truly,
Sue Shumway

On 02/23/18 1:41 PM, Carmen Vitullo wrote:
Hi Susan, I've following this thread due to some issues I'm having with KC, my
KC web page on my test LPAR shows no contents after loading collection for
z/OS2.2 and CICS/TS 5.2.
I'll probably reach out and open a PMR next week since everything setup wise
looks ok.

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "Susan Shumway" <chale...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 11:50:48 AM
Subject: Re: kc4z. I built it, will they come?

Thanks for the question, Bart. We produce the z/OS KC4c plug-ins to
include all the products that are directly included in the z/OS product
documentation library. It's up to other products to produce their own
sets of plug-ins, so, if you don't see them listed, they likely don't
exist. We're also hoping that more products jump on the KC4z bandwagon,
so, if there's a product that you'd particularly like to see in that
format, ask your IBM rep to request it from the product team. We'll
cheer on an eventual complete set of z/OS KC4z content right along with you!

While I have you, note that we're soon changing how we deliver z/OS KC4z
plug-ins. You'll obtain them nice and easy through FTP instead of
Softcopy Librarian. Watch for at least a Flash about it.

Yours truly,
Sue Shumway