And check out the Certificate sessions at SHARE next week. Go to
http://bit.ly/2FZjkIg and search on Certificates.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Eells
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 12:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CA Root CA Certificates Redux

The WSC Flash has been updated, and you can find it here:

http://www.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/FLASH10884

The only change is that we recommend:

1. Getting both the DigiCert root CA certificates and installing them 2. Doing
that before April 2018.

If the short story works for you, here are the certificates we recommend you
obtain and install:

a. The “DigiCert Global Root CA” certificate, is available from
https://www.digicert.com/CACerts/DigiCertGlobalRootCA.crt.  For your reference,
the certificate has this serial number:
083BE056904246B1A1756AC95991C74A.

b. The “DigiCert Global Root G2” certificate is available at
https://www.digicert.com/CACerts/DigiCertGlobalRootG2.crt, and its serial
number is: 033AF1E6A711A9A0BB2864B11D09FAE5.

Right now, this seems likely to let everyone to get on with their lives and not
worry about the details. But currently understood dates are included in the
Flash, for the curious. Some of them might change. Once they are carved in
stone we can do one last update.

Getting this to this point involved what seemed to be an incredible number of
people working behind the scenes.  Clearly, we should all have started on it
sooner.  Sorry for the churn.

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie