Thank's all,

I will check the "news.eternal-september.org"

I hope it will work.

Thank's,

Yaniv R.

On 07/03/2018 22:33, Seymour J Metz wrote:
A search for "open news servers" should get you a list of news servers that you
can use for free from TB. Remember that your posts will only show up on the news group,
not on the listserv.

A search for "IBM mainframe blog" should give you some sites of possible
interest.

If you do sign up with a news server, check the bit.* groups. There might be
comp.* groups of interest, but I don't know of any specific to IBM.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3