Does anybody know if there is a control block chain that I can walk to find all of the envars that are define?  I know there is a LE C function that can query for a specified envar but I can't use LE C. And there are circumstances where I do not have access to the parm list pointer that is passed to the executing program, so I can't rely on that guy to find the envars.  I've also gone through the USS Callable Assembler Services Guide and it doesn't look like there is a service for this either.

Thanks in advance.

Development Programmer
ColeSoft Marketing
Phone : 540.456.6164