I am at z/OS 2.1. I understand the need to make this hard, but what am I
missing.
F DFHSM,SETMIG DATASETNAME(SYS1.PSF.FDEFLIB) COMMANDMIGRATION
ARC0170I SETMIG DSN SYS1.PSF.FDEFLIB PROCESSED
EJES510 LT01-GIBNEY--/F DFHSM,MIGRATE DATASETNAME(SYS1.PSF.FDEFLIB)
F DFHSM,MIGRATE DATASETNAME(SYS1.PSF.FDEFLIB)
ARC1001I SYS1.PSF.FDEFLIB MIGRATE FAILED, RC=0045, 051
ARC1001I (CONT.) REAS=0001
ARC1245I DATA SET NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MIGRATION

The documentation indicates that the SETMIG command should allow me to request
DFHSM perform this migration. I've tried several varations using SETMIG LEVEL
also. The volume where this dataset resides is Non-SMS.

Yes, I know I can use ADRDSSU to move it, but not to M1 or ML2

Does this function just not work? Or have  missed something obvious.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University