Yep. He just emailed me that the links were now fixed.

Tony Thigpen

Nims,Alva John (Al) wrote on 04/06/2018 10:58 AM:
Try again, it just worked for me.

Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer III
UF Information Technology
East Campus
P.O. Box 112050
Gainesville, FL. 32611
(e) ajn...@ufl.edu
(p) (352) 273-1298

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tony Thigpen
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 8:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mini recovery system build

Does anybody have a copy of Mark Zelden's "twopakzd.txt" file? The link is
broken on his web page.

I did email Mark yesterday, but I have not heard back so he may be busy.

Tony Thigpen

Lou Losee wrote on 04/04/2018 08:59 AM:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mzelden.com_mvsuti
lr.html-23jobs&d=DwICaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&
r=0Ef64GJS77DVfhr5GGKZeQ&m=e9wPTEFwVAx_rNdWhr0auDQQUcE8Zkgh-b6k0x8nowY
&s=GzBU7FB_O8jI0ex2d0ccJUfZhN9GUUmz8VXzSdr9Jvs&e=

Lou

--
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
    - Unknown