It do. The error message is ABEND=S0C4 U0000 REASON=00000004.

Traceback:

  DSA   Entry       E  Offset  Statement   Load Mod             Program Unit
               Service  Status
  1     CEEHDSP     +00004A4C              CEEPLPKA             CEEHDSP
               HLE77A0  Call
  2     std::tr1::_EBCDIC::_Destroy(std::tr1::_EBCDIC::_Node_base*)

                    +00000066  40          CRTE128N
                        Exception
  3     std::tr1::_EBCDIC::basic_regex<char,std::tr1::_EBCDIC::regex

                    +000000C8  2022        SANDBOX              SANDBOX.C
                        Call
  4     std::tr1::_EBCDIC::basic_regex<char,std::tr1::_EBCDIC::regex

                    +0000007C  1913        SANDBOX              SANDBOX.C
                        Call
  5     myRegex::~myRegex()

                    +00000074              SANDBOX              SANDBOX.C
                        Call
  6     main        +0000015A  28          SANDBOX              SANDBOX.C
                        Call
  7     EDCZMINV    +000000C2              CEEEV003
                        Call
  8     CEEBBEXT    +000001C6              CEEPLPKA             CEEBBEXT
               HLE77A0  Call

Current Condition:

  CEE0198S The termination of a thread was signaled due to an unhandled
condition.
Original Condition:

  CEE3204S The system detected a protection exception (System Completion
Code=0C4).
Location:

  Program Unit:  Entry:
std::tr1::_EBCDIC::_Destroy(std::tr1::_EBCDIC::_Node_base*)
  Statement:    40 Offset: +00000066

Charles