From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jack J. Woehr
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 4:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Any C++ regex template class gotchas?

On 4/8/2018 1:43 PM, Charles Mills wrote:
> Thanks, but won't work well in the real code.

Besides, the C++ way to do that is to have subclasses with increasingly
specific ctors for your needs, not mess with a template's internal data in
main().

Betcha if you work on the class design a little it will "magically"
start working.

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe