From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John McKown
Sent: 29 March 2018 16:23
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] JCL "diagramming"?

WARNING: this email has originated from outside of the SSE Group. Please treat
any links or attachments with caution.

This is a weird idea that is floating around in my head. I am wondering if
there is any software which can create a "picture", "diagram", or "flowchart"
of JCL? I'm not too sure if this is even a useful thought. It's just a scratch
that I must itch (or something like that).

What this may eventually morph into is a scheduling diagram showing our
production job flow.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

SSE and associated brands: Southern Electric, Scottish Hydro, SWALEC and
Atlantic are all trading names of SSE Electricity Limited registered in England
and Wales number 04094263 (supply of electricity and Feed-In Tariffs); Southern
Electric Gas Limited registered in England and Wales number 02716495 (supply of
gas); SSE Retail Telecoms Limited registered in England and Wales number
10086511 (supply of home phone and broadband); SSE Home Services Limited
registered in Scotland number SC292102 (boiler and heating repair, servicing,
cover, boiler Installations and electrical wiring cover); SSE Energy Solutions
Limited registered in Scotland number SC386054 (energy efficiency installations
and insulation products). All members of the SSE Group. The registered office
of SSE Electricity Limited, Southern Electric Gas Limited and SSE Retail
Telecoms Limited is No. 1 Forbury Place, 43 Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 3JH. The
registered office of SSE Home Services Limited and SSE Energy Solutions Limited
is Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 3AQ. SSE Electricity Limited
is an appointed representative of SSE Home Services Limited. SSE Home Services
Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
under reference number 695476. You can check this on the Financial Services
Register by visiting the FCA website.