We have a 1800 conference number we call 3 times a week. I'm the only guy
in the office who knows from memory the number and the pass code.

Yes, the number is easy because it's 1-800 followed by 6 digits.

The pass code is 10 digits.

I still remember our first home phone number that we disconnected in 1959.

Now where did I put my keys?

Wayne V. Bickerdike