> So, has anyone written a SAS/MXG program to read through these SMF30 records
yet, that they would care to share?

I have written a Rexx program that I use to extract data from SMF30s.  After
running a test job stream, I use it to extract some data into a CSV file for
Excel, but I "say" several extra fields if I run it verbosely.  Not every field
in the SMF T30 is extracted, but the structure is clear, and extensions are
fairly easy to add. It's a bit of a Heathkit but it does print the new RAX
values if they are non-zero.  Drop me a note if you want a copy.

Cheers, Tom

G. Tom Russell    “Stay calm. Be brave. Wait for the signs” — Jasper
FriendlyBear
“… and remember to leave good news alone.” — Gracie HeavyHand