> On Apr 27, 2018, at 1:01 PM, J R <jayare...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Dr. Evil wrote:
>>
>> ... The data that is in these files are only known by the President of the
>> company and I think one VP. The President’s boss work’s in another country
>> and the board is scattered around the world, if I met one in the hallway I
>> would not know him. The “board” is only known by the President. Where the
>> money comes from that pays us, I have no clue as we do not (AFAIK) publish
>> or see or exchange anything that would bring $$ into the company. All I know
>> is that everyones gets paid (well) and there hasn’t been a person
>> dismissed/fired/let go/asked to find another job.
>
> It's inconceivable that you expect us to believe such rubbish.  You are not
> an employee, you don't get paid, and yet you can waltz in every day and play
> in the sandbox.  Does this appear to be an ultra secure environment?  I don't
> think so!
>
> BTW the asylum called; if you leave now you'll be just in time for a story
> before bed.

I don’t care what you do or do not believe.
I work in this situation . I have worked in other crazy companies, this one is
security conscious. Others have each their own  crazy world, luckily in the
past it was reasonable to a point. This one seems to have a privacy issue. The
company is legit and they have the connections to prove it. I live and work in
this environment for free, they only thing in real money that it cost me is
gas/food. I have enough money to keep me doing what I have done in the past.
These people are pleasant to work with. In the past I have worked in several
hostile work environments, this is interesting and allows me to try things out
that in other companies I would be shutdown. The people are really nice and it
nice to work in an environment that learning is encouraged. I will continue to
work here for a few more years and then really retire.

Ed
 I could write several volumes of bad companies I have worked for, This company
is actually fun to work for, I wake up in the AM and I am happy to go to work.
The bad companies are starting to disappear into the bitbucket. I enjoy
retirement doing what I did before, wouldn’t you like to have something fun and
interesting to do in your retirement?