Hello;

     I wish to get some input on handling outages for the coupling
facilities when it comes to such activities as an IML to

Expand the Coupling facility sizes.  We had an episode where the Partition
was reconfigured for more storage which disrupted recording of

The SMF data.  The data was retrieved successfully via the using an IEBGENER
with the SUBSYS=(LOGR,IFASEXIT) parm coded for the input of

The log stream file.

In instances such as this, how do other organizations insure no data loss?
I apologize beforehand, but, we are just in the process of putting

Our SMF data to Log Streams.   Any tips or suggestions in the form of best
practices would be appreciated.

Kenneth J. Kripke

k.kri...@comcast.net