On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 8:28 AM Dyck, Lionel B. (RavenTek) <
lionel.d...@va.gov> wrote:

> I phrased the question incorrectly or at least it wasn't complete.
>
> The batch job end notification does appear on the TSO LPAR but messages
> from Connect:Direct that run on the Batch LPAR to no show up on the TSO
> LPAR until the users signs back on or does a LISTBC>

​So basically what I gather you want is for C:D to find out if the user has
a TSO session on some z/OS (local or other) and basically do a ROUTE
<system>,SEND .... instead of a plain SEND. I don't know other automated
operation software, but I'm fairly sure that CA-OPS/MVS can "trap" the z/OS
SEND (not TSO) command and do processing to see if the user is active on
some system. If it is non-local, CA-OPS/MVS could suppress the SEND command
and issue an appropriate ROUTE command.​ If C:D is actually using the TSO
SEND then "you're on your own".

--
Once a government places vague notions of public safety and security above
the preservation of freedom, a general loss of liberty is sure to follow.

GCS Griffin -- Pelaran Alliance -- TFS Guardian (book)

Maranatha! <><
John McKown