Yeah, and there's this new book called Principles of Operation you might
want to check out. Unless you'd rather it was just quoted piece-meal here.

btw, MVCLE extends the maximum length, albeit not usefully.  However, I
still have to believe that if you want to move 16mb, you're probably not
thinking things through very well.  I'd love to hear why that would be
necessary.

sas