In z/OS 2.2 and above, each address space has a new control
block in 64-bit common storage which can be used to monitor these
boundaries - IHALDAX, pointed to by ASSBLDAX.

LDAX_LDACRGTP    DS    A           Current high address of PRIVATE
                                   AREA Region

LDAX_LDAERGTP    DS    A           Current high address of EXTENDED
                                   PRIVATE AREA Region

LDAX_CurHighBot  DS    A           < 16M Cur bot Auth area
LDAX_CurEHighBot DS    A           > 16M Cur bot EAuth area

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
06/08/2018 08:04:30 AM:

> From: "Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM" <kees.verno...@klm.com>
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Date: 06/08/2018 11:50 AM
> Subject: Re: Userarea and Systemarea crossing.
> Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
>
> After some Googling, I found the answer in an MQ Q&A site:
>
> "For the LSQA getmain failure, it is possible that the Extended User
> Region Top for the CHIN job has hit the bottom of Extended LSQA
> because Virtual Storage Manager (VSM) private storage use is high,
> for example Subpool 0 Key 8 (SP0 KEY8) and Subpool 131 Key 8 (SP131
KEY8)."