On the side topic...

Based on our latest "experience":
- without /*JOBPARM SYSAFF: symbols got resolved in the submitting LPAR,
which caused some problems as they were different from the executing LPAR
(and used as a dataset qualifier);
- with /*JOBPARM SYSAFF: symbols are resolved in the executing LPAR (even
with SYSAFF=*);

I also don't know about the documentation, just learned from a colleague
that had worked on our issue.

*Lucas Rosalen*
rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / lucas.rosal...@ibm.com
http://br.linkedin.com/in/lrosalen